Saturday, February 25, 2006

Few days ago...

Couldn't recall much, but, there was earthquakin' in Swensens and then went to Pyramid and then Mamak-ed a few times.

Image hosting by Photobucket
This one was in Swensens, Subang Parade.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lol! I dunno who took this shot with my cam, I think U Kwang...dirty dirty boy.

Image hosting by Photobucket
He is dirty ain't he?

Image hosting by Photobucket

Then there was the other night at Penang Mari, with Jian Wen, Chiew Mei, Li Tat, Praevin(<--highlight the text to see), Adrian, U Kwang.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

"One dollar bet, suck that with a straw"
"1 Dollar? 1 Ringgit? Okay, I need it, I'm broke..."
"haha really or not?!"
"Say stop"

Image hosting by Photobucket

"STOP! HAhahaha, here's your ringgit."

Image hosting by Photobucket
Adrian Officially handing me MY ringgit!

Image hosting by Photobucket


~~A night out with Daniel Tan~~

Image hosting by Photobucket

"Hi, I'm Daniel."
Lol, that afternoon he asked me about prices for flat panel TVs. I said why you want a TV for?

"So I can play my ps2 in my room lah"
"In your room? just buy a small TV lah, around Rm300 only mah"
"Those how to hide?"
"Hide?"
"must hide from my mum lah if she see I die liao, she dun let me play"
"Huh? so you secretly playing your PS2??"
"Yeah, man"
"Tesco should have gua..."
"Let's go tonight!"
"Tonight??? haha ok what time?"
"A.S.A.P"
"Ok, I'll reach your house by 8.20"

So we were in Tesco finding for those FLAT PANEL TVS, those almost as slim as LCDs...Couldn't find one, smallest one were as big as a standard six student's schoolbag, cannot hide in the cupboard. -.-;
When we found one...

"That's good"
"wah dam slim"
"How much is it? No price one..."
"I(me) ask lah"...

"Kak, yang ni berapa ah?"
Blur looking lady : "Yang tu berapa??"
"Eh kak, yang tu berapa??"
Sales Attendant : *mumbles something*
Blur looking lady : "Oh yang tu... untuk display... je"
me : "ohh........ ok trima sih"

"SoHEM! For display only"
"Actually when you ask I was thinking that it was for display only"
"Why NEVVER TELL ME??"
"You ask already mahh"

...

"Mahem..."


Hehe but then that night he teman me go Sunway to collect my Tachometer(RPM meter) yay!

Image hosting by Photobucket

His name is Jack and we're in Caltex petrol station opposite Sunway Pyramid.

Image hosting by Photobucket
His Nissan Sunny with a Turbo engine and that silver thing is the blow-off valve, for the *pisshhhhh* sound.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Testing the tachometer, after seeing it with blue colour and red light and the needle moving following the rev of his engine, so excited quickly pay him straight
RM99(tachometer)+RM10(His petrol from Cheras)

11pm already and Daniel said go takei.
Dota one round in Inferno, which we lost, coz of me. <_<Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

On the way home, reaching the toll to exit NKVE near the Bandar Utama Bridge

"Eh, stop your car beside here and take picture"
"What????"
"NEh stop there now"
"what the, haha okay..."

Image hosting by Photobucket
" I'm so 'cool' "

The next day . . . . . . . .

Went to Shinnie's/Jay Chou's car accessory shop to get my tachometer installed! hehe so excited but installation took about 30 minutes and I was there the whole time, so they install it properly.

Image hosting by Photobucket
finding the 'coil' or somesort to connect the wires to

Installation complete!! Satisfaction Guaranteed!!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Silver should be replaced with black.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Driver's view

Image hosting by Photobucket
Up-Close at night

Image hosting by Photobucket
Time to shift!

So great, the problem is after having that thing installed, my eyes are more onto the gauge than the road. And my right foot cannot tahan wanna quickly rev till the so-nice-to-look-at red light appears then shift gear, then regret...waste fuel... >_>

Weekend DIY, Handphone Cum PDA holder. My car's coin box already hilang when I got it, 8 year old car, sure many parts missing la. So I decided to make my own little 'drawer' to make use of that compartment.

Image hosting by Photobucket
here it is, made entirely out of cardboard which was originally my CPU side casing cover, that's why it's black. And on it is the non-slip 'magic' mat also an additional 'tongue' for easy pull-out.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lil drawer in place.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Fits nicely and no more hard to reach into jeans' pocket when there's a call.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Now that's a geisha. She's Ayumi Hamasaki by the way.

No comments: