Saturday, March 04, 2006

I'm lost

I feel lost,
lost for hope,
lost for feelings,
lost of friends,
lost for lust
lost for love
lost for money
lost for resposibilities
lost for words
I'm lost.

Lately, I dunno what has come to me but I've felt that I lost many connections with many many many people, or maybe I'm just silent or maybe 'm an introvert who constantly isolates himself from many other people or because I'm lost in my religion teachings. The best things in life are to be shared, and maybe it's because I haven't been sharing. Lost.

Life's a blur...
Image hosting by Photobucket

and it's full of shit...

Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket

Petrol price increment :
Old price, RM1.620
New price, RM1.920(+RM0.30)
Last time can pump V-power full tank and still cheaper then full tank for normal fuel now.
After calculations,
RM10 can get me 18% fuel for my tank
now RM10 only can get 15%

Image hosting by Photobucket

Old pricing, RM55 full tank
New pricing, RM66 full tank.

Wira 1.3M/T, 8Litres/100km
1km=RM0.16
maximum 390km ( max and constant speed at 85 km/h)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yesterday...

Image hosting by Photobucket

A typical lecture, friday classes starts at 8am...ends at 9am..and I'm free ! hehe

"Friday, 5.30pm! The salesman will be arriving with the books.
Financial accounting, throughout the whole of singapore and Malaysia, there are only 197 copies, and this friday at 5.30 HE will be coming with ONE-HUNDRED and NINETY-SEVEN copies."

Friday, march 03, 2006... 5.24PM

Image hosting by Photobucket
*ROAR* GIve me the books! GIVE IT to me!!
*I"ll TAKE two!
*5 please
"you! how many u want?"
"seven"
"Seven books!"
the indian man beside the sales man started cutting open the boxes and handed her one BOX.

" seven.."

Image hosting by Photobucket

To kill time after the 8am lecture, khai shang and I accompanied sue anne to IOI mall to collect her mum's prize, A diamond necklace worth RM5,000!

Sue Anne drove
Image hosting by Photobucket
modified car, modified driver.

There was a prize giving ceremony, reached there at 11am started at 12...

Image hosting by Photobucket

when it started got a bit of modelling first hehe, at least that woke me up, and my hormones too.. *drool*

Image hosting by Photobucket
The on on the left, hands on chest. On the right, hands on HER ROUNDY BOUNCY BOOBIES!
*drool**Drool*drool*

Susu collecting her mom's prize
Image hosting by Photobucket

Uncensored and Uncut Make sure your(the ones in the pictures) parents are not behind you ;

Image hosting by Photobucket
This guy arrh...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Dear readers, based on his facial expression
is he enjoying that crispy papedum or? *ahem ahem* what Praevin is doing.
Give your answers in my NEW Tagboard!