Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm sick

No not as in pervert sick, real sick...although I am abit pervert-ic...
all guys are lah, if you're not, YOU'RE GAY ADMIT IT!

yalah I'm sick, sore throat coz i breathe too much ...


Checking Brake Pads(perv style)

1) JACK your car, until almost gonna reach orgasm, then stop.
Image hosting by Photobucket

2) Then unSCREW the nuts, not too fast until it cum.
Image hosting by Photobucket

3)STRIP of her tyre
Image hosting by Photobucket

4)Take a close look at that TIGHT gap
Image hosting by Photobucket

5)BANG her sideways for the grand finale.
Image hosting by Photobucket


GAVIN and CHEE YAM


called, on friday night, haven't seen these guys in ayeeeeejes.

Gavin : This guy arh very team team with chee yam 1, anything also talk to him whisper whisper...infront of me also, they say what, I simply dengar tak tahu. And seldom share summore -.-; but he like to talk in the cantonese that makes me laugh even though i dun understand. yala.

Chee Yam : wa gangster tailo dun pray pray. u pray with him, u better pray hard if not u be his prey, and u die. This is another canton sifu from the east, he can make porridge like the porridge you have never eaten before, his porridge, is your porridge, your porridge is MY porridge.

DON'T
...

PRAY.


PRAY.

Click here to download and listen to me.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
The one in red is Chee Yam.

DIY SPRAY SPARE TYRE COMPARTMENT

1) Materials needed, roughest sand-paper u can find, and two cans of spray, colour your choice.
Image hosting by Photobucket



2) Remove all the junk out
Image hosting by Photobucket



3) This is before, last time got swimming pool inside, that's why now brown brown the colour.
Image hosting by Photobucket



4) Newspaper the part u dun want to kena the spray.
Image hosting by Photobucket



5) Spray 1 layer, wait to dry for 10 minutes, spray 2nd layer. dunno, I just follow the instructions on the can.
Image hosting by Photobucket

6) Nice or not? you like it?
Image hosting by Photobucket

7) The outer wall spray next time...
Image hosting by Photobucket

8)Still looks good la
Image hosting by Photobucket

9)Then put back everything inside
Image hosting by Photobucket

Project : DIY spray spare tyre compartment
Duration : 2pm-6pm ; 4 hours.
Results : Prevents further rusting, nicer and cleaner look.
Pre-Cautions I didnt take : Wear a safety mask, those haze type 1, if not u inhale kao the fumes make u dizzy and headache. And drink lots and lots of water for staying under the hot sun. The fumes made my throat dry. And i'm typing this now hor, my throat still feels dry after 6, 330ml cups of water. If slit my throat my blood come out white colour one.

Got sick the next day, didnt go Uni the whole day.


Image hosting by Photobucket

SAMBADY OPENING KOPITIAM
Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I GOT NEW GLASSES!
wahh..sound so geek and gay
click here to download how I sound.

These are my old ones. Dun ask how i get scratches on the inside, I also dunno, my mum say it could be my eyelashes.

Eyelashes can scratch plastic?...

Sharrpp~~
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

6 comments:

Yee Hou said...

Wah.. you're very dedicated and you really sayang your car dude. I never do those things. Though I know my brakes are working fine. Hehe..

Kenneth tcf said...

of course mahhh~ ur car is what my car is plotong oni wo~
but still must sayang sayang...keke. i know ur wallet full, just send to shop let ppl kao tim.. :P

izso said...

WOW!! MY GOD!! SO SHINEYY!!!! *bow* You are the 2nd DIY king in WAC!! *bow*

VEry very very very nice boot! But err... why'd you wanna check your brakes like that? Can see through the gaps in the rim mah.

And again.. WAAHHH!!!

BTw, I noticed your specs today at the AGM. Didn't know they were new but nice anyway.. very funky.

Kenneth tcf said...

hahaha yo izso sifu mhu man, y lah duwun to be our prez, you'll make a good prezzie lah........aiyoooo

my rims the gap very small and cannot see from a straight view directly above the gap between the disc and the pads..
lol..funky...lol

U'll make a funky cool prez ma...I.C.E-er prez haha! :tb: lol!

izso said...

That's the problem. I just may turn WAC into a ICE forum. Hahaha

Anyway.. how were your brakes in the end?

Kenneth tcf said...

haha WACtunes.com lol
changing the pads in next service another 500km to go...

thinking about ur AFI magnums...