Thursday, April 27, 2006

omg

today I got my the first assignment I did returned to me..I scored 40%, exclusive of10% of my total score for passing up late. And it was super last minute, which was nothing but typing everything from the textbook, without proper formatting like spacing, referencing.

So I have 36%, my next assignment due this Friday at 5pm.
I have to score over 50% assignment 1 and 2 combined...So the coming assignment must score 64% and above..or else.

I WILL HAVE TO REPEAT THE SEMESTER ! !

HOLY SHIT FUCK DIU NIA MA CI BAI FA HAI CHAO LAT

HAM KA CHAN FUCKING LAST MINUTE WUTHAFUCK

SERIOUS PUSSY FUCK,

WHY DO I TAKE THIS FUCKING COURSE IN THE FIRST PLACE

CHAO HAI, WHY MUST WE EDUCATE OURSELVES FUCKER

SELL CENDOL IS EASIER AND SAVE UNTIL CAN DRIVE SLR

CIBAI WHY MUST WE STUDY LIKE FUCK GAY GOAT WHORE

BE GIGOLO CAN DRIVE CLK,M6,ASTON,911 WTVR

STUDY BUSINESS, YOU BECOME FUCKING NUTS FUCKER SUCK COCK BITCH

KAM KA CHAN LAN JIAO FUCKING MONASH FUCK YOUR LAN JIAO FOUNDER

FUCK HIM THROUGH HIS EARS AND FUCKING BLEND HIS BALLS

BASTARD BITCH DIU DIU DIU HAMKALING!!!!!!!!

I duwun to learn anymore.....

4 comments:

izso said...

Haiii... you really should talk like this at TTs.. haha.. you're funny.

But seriously, why'd you take up a subject that you don't seem to be interested in? I mean, why not take up nursing (where the male population is 1 to 10 girls, and the pay upon grad is confirmed 3k and above) or computing (where'd you be able to hack into the girl of your dreams computer and steal her personal info for your enjoyment) or something you're basically interested in?

Erm.. issit too late to switch courses?

I hate business too. Doing Strategic business IT now.. dying big time.

Kenneth tcf said...

'why not take up nursing'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

my friends would call me gay,
izso is hamsap also,
lol....

yeah it's too late, already halfway through the semester...
Strategic business IT?
I though you're working,

that's your department ka?..or studyinjg part-time...wah...sounds like difficult stuff.

I talk like that at TT ppl think I'm nuts.hehe

izso said...

but that's the whole point. talk like that and it makes things interesting.

Whats wrong with male nurses? Honestly, they make a helluva lot, they get all the babes (I repeat.. BABES) and their job doesn't require much research work. Just a lot of memorizing shit. It's not gay la.. once your friends see the potential in nursing.. they'd call you god. XD

Strategic business IT is my masters subject. Studying part time. I'm working in an IT department for Exxonmobil (Esso in case you dunno).

Kenneth tcf said...

Lol..well u can rant about your ponytail-ed colleague in TT also what..
you're studying masters and working at the same time?.. omg...
geng!