Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BLOG DELETED

NO MORE POSTINGS...MAYBE GOT..but anyways

BLOG DELETED WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

I kena virus

bloody virus attack my skin I cannot type...

ohya today I sat behind my 2nd favourite korean girl...HAppy happy..WHEEEEEEEEE

and jogging really works
helps with lesser confusion,
lesser fatigue (REALLY!)
lesser depression (oh this is really true, I've been laughing like cock since I finished jogging yesterday until now)
the endorphins haven't run out yet...
more confidence...I talked to a leng lui weih...*geng geng*
more discipline...as in..better will to...study like that..
this one I dun think it's working...

anyway hor...seems like all the girls I see are beautiful...so many leng luis in the world..
wheeeeee....and they make me scared.


so yah lo...My cam CF card died...coz of moisture..

*taking pics in the rain*: only do that if u have the Olympus all-weather series type of cam. dumb....wasted 128mb cf card..tns...

so .... now....low profile blog...or in other words..no fancy shmancy pictures with cool photoshopping or copyright...
texts only, it will be dull and boring, dun visit this blog again.
NEVER EVER..
I TELL YOU!
Because...

I know where you live, and u cannot deny the fact which is the common truth amongst the society that the true truth lies in a secret box of lies.

DELETED TARAH! IM HAPPY>......jogging/running decreases depression AND releases endorphins/happy hormones which causes runner's high...

so if u jog halfway and u fucking cum, not because u jogging past a chick, or u hear a turbocharged 4G92 .... u have the runner's high...wheeee...

oh ya and machibai I dun like my business course,
I fucking hate accounts,
statistics and management is a bore
econs is okay but I duwun to do that the rest of my life...

examining how much the market bla bla bla... if the market involve cars then it's okay ....but...no biz sucks...think twice b4 u choose a course next time...
too late for me to stop now coz already almost finishing the first semester for RM11,000...cibai.

I want to be a mechanic and crawl under your car and service your pipes...

bye gtg, hafta wake up early early early morning tmr...and fetch bro and sis to school feeling like a dog who just down half a bottle of scotch...

sorry, just trying to use hiperbole... HAI-PER-BE-LEE...as pronounced by Jeremy Clarkson of TopGear...

sayonara, domo arigato gozaimasta~

13 comments:

izso said...

Who said business grads can't be mechs? XD

izso said...

Who said business grads can't be mechs? XD

izso said...

Who said business grads can't be mechs? XD

izso said...

Machaohai.. where is the post I just posted.

Business students can still be mechs la.. haha!

And personally I like the sound of a RB26 engine.. SKYLINE!! Twin turbo!! POWEERRRRRRRRRR

izso said...

TNS HKPKC!! Why suddenly I got 3 posts extra? NIASING!!

izso said...

TNS HKPKC!! Why suddenly I got 3 posts extra? NIASING!!

kenneth tcf said...

wah lao wei izso,
ok business grads can be mechs
ok business grads can be mechs
ok busness grads can be mechs

OK BUSINESS GRADS CAN BE MECHS I GET YOUR POINT! already

oh of course ..we all like the sound...HAHA POWERRRR and I'm captain slow..

wut on earth is HKPKC????? wah
wut on earth is HKPKC????? WAH

HAMKAPUKICHAN
HAMKAPUKICHAN??

kenneth tcf said...

wah lao wei izso,
ok business grads can be mechs
ok business grads can be mechs
ok busness grads can be mechs

OK BUSINESS GRADS CAN BE MECHS I GET YOUR POINT! already

oh of course ..we all like the sound...HAHA POWERRRR and I'm captain slow..

wut on earth is HKPKC????? wah
wut on earth is HKPKC????? WAH

HAMKAPUKICHAN
HAMKAPUKICHAN??

izso said...

Looks like you kena your own double post. HAhaha..

HKPKC.. erm.. I think there's a typo in my post. Should be PKHKC. Hehehehe

pokai ham kar chan!

kenneth tcf said...

PKHKC?wah lau, first time i see

pokai ham kar chan haha....i really pkhkc now lo...

izso said...

Why u never update blog anymore?

annie said...

update...UPDATE!!! hahaha...kenneth, don't read econs so much!!! write sth, even if it's only ONE sentence...where's all the NEW funny posts?!? DO NOT abandon this blog...NONONO!!! :p

izso said...

wei.. exams not yet over meh