Friday, July 21, 2006

Introversion

A friend called me fake today, let me rephrase that, someone called me fake today.

I know I am most of the time, because the real me is actually, rude, uncaring, curseful and a whole lotta crap everyone wouldn’t like. If I became that I would be really, alone.

100% introvert.

I came across a website… stating facts/features about introverts.

  • Introverts are not necessarily shy.
  • after an hour or two of being socially "on," we introverts need to turn off and recharge.
  • For introverts, to be alone with our thoughts is as restorative as sleeping, as nourishing as eating.
  • Extroverts are easy for introverts to understand, because extroverts spend so much of their time working out who they are in voluble, and frequently inescapable, interaction with other people.
  • …and more sensitive than extroverts.

more here : http://www.learningplaceonline.com/relationships/friends/caring-introvert.htm

I’m definitely a 100% introvert, when my friends ask me to go out, I will find reasons not to, unless it’s with someone familiar or whom I can communicate with stress-free, meaning, I can be my real rudeful, who gives a damn shit self. When I socialize with familiar people I guess I turn into an extrovert.

Today’s my dad’s birthday, he bought himself a 2nd hand 1.3 Satria (not Neo) home. When he drove it into the porch, I was even more enthusiastic than him. I saw that the catalytic converter has been changed to a bullet. There is a fuse for an amplifier, but it has been taken out. The radio receiver is by Perodua, not the OEM Clarion.

For his birthday I’m gonna clean, polish and wax the car as if it was my own. It is very taxing. And it bloody rained today, I washed it yesterday. The tight corners sprayed dirty water all over the doors from the centre down.

Dammit, my mum just called and the dinner we are going to will have some of dad’s frens. With the dee aye tee you kay title. I hate it when I have to eat with them. I can’t be myself. I have to watch my manners. I have to look and sound polite. It’s all bloody taxing. I hate it. And they always ask my parents, why your son so shy.

I’m not bloody freaking shy u fool, if I were not, you’ll probably look at me like I have a kazillion moles on my face, I have some but not a kazillion!

Socializing sucks.