Friday, August 11, 2006

Marriage, Children and Death.


Here is my take, marriage. I don’t think I’ll marry, I don’t know why, with my luck with girls I’ll probably be a bachelor, for life. I mean, mostly extroverts or clubbing people or outgoing hip and loud guys talk to girls, I don’t think I’m one of them, hope I’m not. Extroverts are so transparent, they talk a load of crap and ppl can see through them so easily and introverts like me would just want them to shut the hell up, they sound so cocky and seems to know everything(there’s a word for this in my law book, but I forgot). They talk and make the girls around them laugh, how can they even laugh at lame things like that that aren’t even funny at all?...

I guess those girls have to be extroverts as well. I’m not sure, I wouldn’t accuse them of being a bimbo. Oh yeah talking about bimbos, actually they’re not but they do sound like them.

I was in the marketing lecture and this row of blabbing bimbos behind were blabbing during the whole two hours, those bitches.

“Hey I want to highlight my hair lah”
”EH FCUK got 30% discount you know!”

“YALOR! But still expensive lah….”

“what jeans are you wearing ah?”

All they talked about were jeans, skirts, shorts, nails, movies, nerdy guys.

I almost wanted to turn to them and said,

“I’m sorry if you’re not trying to listen, the others are, please think about them, they are trying to catch what the lecturer is saying but we can’t hear him, sorry.”

But I kept my ‘temper’ and just….scruffled my hair in my mind

&*$%@*$$^.....

ARGH………..

“YOU FUCKING BITCHES CAN YOU BLODDY SHUT THE FUCK UP BIMBOS YOU TALK CRAP AND SHIT AND YOU DON’T EVEN LOOK AS GOOD AS SHIT, DON’T EVEN BOTHER TALKING ABOUT MAKE UP WHEN PUTTING THEM ON WON’T EVEN MAKE YOU CLOSE TO SHIT!”

That was what I was thinking anyway…

Are bachelors mostly introverts?

If you know you are going to have a hard time with the lady that you don’t really have a strong bond with, why marry at all and suffer the whole time you guys are together?

Put it simply, why even bother marrying?

Why have a life partner whom you have to jaga and all….

When you’re alone, you can do whatever you want.

When you shop, you can go wherever you want.

When you have a free weekend afternoon, you can do things like washing the car, listening to your top end home theatre system.

You don’t have to worry about your child’s education because you won’t have a child.

You can still be financially successful and lead a strong life without a woman by your side.

This is my immature thinking anyway. Who cares about women.

But I would like to have children, a boy and a girl.

A boy whom I can share my passion for cars with,

A girl, would be the family brainiac.

I want them to not care about their appearance.

I want them to look like geeks, if they don’t mind.

I want them to be introverts so they don’t go missing from home and need not worry about them.

When my boy can drive, I’ll get him a crappy ol’ junk car.

But I’ll wish to have an M3 for myself…

He’ll learn to appreciate things through hardship, through the long services and constant noises a junk car making.

When I let him have a ride in an M3…..he’ll really appreciate it..

When he’s old enough I’ll pass it on to him,

And I’ll get myself something better.

Aih I don’t even know what an M3 feels like.

I want to be financially strong in the future, I want money.

Money may not mean happiness, but it sure brings pleasure, luxury, joy and fun out of life. But what would an introverted dad be like? Would he surf the net all day, would he detail his car, would he read books and only spend time with his family? Is that what an introverted dad is like? As opposed to an extrovert dad who comes home late and goes to bed with an alcoholic breath.

Aisey yesterday black out, luckily Microsoft word recovered my text, now only got chance to continue this post.

On to death, I want to euthanize myself at around age 70-100. If only I’ll be able to live till then and not die in a car accident on the way to 70. I mean, what can you do after 70?

You can’t have sex, you can hardly masturbate, your spine tells your brain it’s going to crack if you’re driving above 4 km/h, and you cost the people around you inconvenience, they have to listen to your stone-age boring stories, you can’t walk and people have to hold you wherever you walk. And the only word in your dictionary has five letters.

D E A T H.

You’re just waiting to die, so why not euthanize and retire peacefully, and go to heaven or wherever your god promised to where he’ll bring you. Euthanize is not allowed in Malaysia, I’ll fly to some other country to do it.

Autogeek mode:

Oh I detailed my mom's city, can see here.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=128068#post128068

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

my weapons :

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My dad won't allow me to buy my own shelf/cupboard to place my things, cause it'll look ugly.
stupid...my own house will look like a detailing centre.
D'Villa Autospa, I'll open my own detailing business as well.

Blackout that time:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Giving fishes air!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So hot also can study....siao.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
?

went shopping today:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14 comments:

annie said...

HAHA...hey kenneth! how's the chanting cd? me want to listen the next time i am in your car! :p wahhhh...look at all those car cleaning, car wash, car detailing 'weapons'...HAHA...and and...wahhh...look how spick and span your mum's car is! at first, i was wondering how did you take that pic...was there a mirror there? and later, of course, i found out it was actually your mum's car. HAHAHAHAHA...omg, i think i need extra glasses...anw, good nite!! :)

Jian said...

Oi kenneth Since when u complain so much want? What happen to the kenneth i know that take everything HEAD on with a positive attitude? why suddenly so negative? >.<

I think u are cool the way u are, no need faking kid =) and trust me, if u think u would be a bachelor for life, you would , so stand up and be counted ^^


PS: (just had to say this ) Tu es sexy ^^

izso said...

Sometimes I think the same things. Being single has its advantages. Then I start thinking sideways and go "Naaahhh". Hahaha

Anyway, what the heck is that Meg soap bar? Looks like soap bars! And why the heck do you need that many sponges and clothes and 4 different types of waxes? (Psst.. if I offered to pay you could I come over your place and DIT my car? :D)

And if I were you, I would've made the two behind you publically embarassed by telling the lecturer out loud that you can't hear him/her because of two noisy students behind you.

kenneth said...

annie : The cd is.......BORING!..so go 1u don't call me la.....like that okaaaaay OHkaaaaay

Jian : I think my positive head on attitude was stupid, made me look like an idiot. What does stand up and be coutned mean? ...and.. Tu es sexy?....whats that??

izso : sideways....hmmm I wonder what kind of thinking is that...being sideways....wait....i think i get it hahahaha...sideways lol...
Where got meg soap barr???? which one...the foam pads?
Only got one wax inside that cabinet la bro. The rest not wax...
If you paid me, it wouldn't be a DIT anymore, more of a DIM(do-it-myself). During the lecture I was also thinking like 'what would izso do'....haha...but then no guts

izso said...

Dude, izso would make a public announcement that you can't hear the lecturer cuz two people are yapping behind your back. Say it out loud so everyone turns around to look.

As for "Tu Es sexy", that's broken french for you is sexy. Hehe

Those are foam pads? They look like soap bars to me.

Anyway, I meant paid you to use your stuff la, then DIT detail the car. I can't be going over to your house and use your expensive stuff right?

izso said...

Dude, izso would make a public announcement that you can't hear the lecturer cuz two people are yapping behind your back. Say it out loud so everyone turns around to look.

As for "Tu Es sexy", that's broken french for you is sexy. Hehe

Those are foam pads? They look like soap bars to me.

Anyway, I meant paid you to use your stuff la, then DIT detail the car. I can't be going over to your house and use your expensive stuff right?

kenneth said...

If use little bit is not that expensive one, it's just labour intensive hehe. But hey, I Sharon is msot welcomed at my place, DIT sounds like a fine idea, have to find time to do it.

Jian said...

Tu es sexy is not broken i learn it from a french speaking person >.<

izso said...

Ok ok.. tu es sexy is correct in the grammatical sense but I don't think Sexy is a french word. Isn't there a translation for this word?

Kenneth : labour intensive vs expensive. Yeesh. Hehe.. my car has 2 months worth of dirt on it now. Haven't had the time or it rained a lot to wash her.

kenneth said...

jian not broken?....so what did you mean by PS: tu es sexy? o.O?

izso : hey..I've been thinking of doing a mobile detailing kinda thing...travel to 'customer's' place to detail...but still doing a rough plan and have no tmie currently to initiate it. Tell me when you're free, I can travel to your place. also, minimum time needed is 5 hours(including little breaks in between, and excluding the interior)...

Jian said...

Ken: calling you sexy le,

izso: hey i am darn sure the french says SExY, my french speaking friends teach me punya..... je suis sexy =P

koyuuken said...

Yo... Kenneth? First time here... When I read this post... and saw the banner you designed... I thought you must be very down. LOL! Who knows in real life... your friends actually saying that you are positive thinking?

izso said...

Kenneth dude, whats been up with you? Haven't seen / heard you lately. Everything ok?

Kenneth said...

koyuuken-san, Arigato, the banner is to show my pessimistic and sheel-like life. :)

izso oldude, I'm fine man...just been busy with things in school and at home. thx for asking