Monday, December 11, 2006

CAUCIBAI MICROSOFT

they said wanna update my windows media player 10 to 11,
wow free edition, got more features
*clicks update*

after updating...
they say to use windows media player 11, please validate if you Microsoft Windows is a genuine copy

FUCK YOU LAH MTHUEOCKFRER!!!
u never say need original copy also befor ethat..now i have to uninstall and reinstall and then update my whole library again
bloody cibai..and now i cant listen to my songs because im just too lazy to to all that.

FARK u MICROSOFT!
PIRATED! PIRATED FOREVER!!

6 comments:

izso said...

Wahaha.. come come. Give me your computer and I'll install an *original* version of Windows for you. Seriously.

And your detailing family post is quite funny. So did your dad do a good job anyway?

kenneth said...

haha sry for the late reply sifu.
"original" version of windows?..how u do that?..u HACKER

hehehe yeah dad did a good job, and my granpa compliment him summore..lol

izso said...

What me hack? Nah. SEriously, It's the original X P key XD
Come come I install for you (seriously)

izso said...

Oh btw, WMP 11 rocks. It's so much faster compared to 10. But the menus are really screwed up man.

kenneth said...

sure bo??
how can it be original, and when they ask u to validate, it will be original and does not have any duplicate??....hard to believe..

u HAVE to b a hacker man...is that what u learned in school sifu?..hehe.

okay lor the next time u come and rewax free of charge, u help me install "original" haha

Izso said...

ON AH!