Saturday, December 23, 2006

hello

how's things?
things are okay here.

Lately I've been eating at Vichudda's quite often, I just love their food. If you don't like malay food, you can come here, heard the food's pretty nice too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So today is gohtong day, or tong yuen day(yeah my friend said today is tong yuen day)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

nothing much lah, duno why my granpa make such a big fuss about it. once A YEAR U NOE!
EH! U haven't bath before eating dinner ah?...maybe coz we bhuddist la.

Christmas also once a year mah, but our family dun really care about christmas.
my cute granmama
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I'm wishing for something.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wellness of the family?
wellness in relationships?
be financially stable?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hmmm, judging from my serious face, I think I was wishing for something more important.
A ROTARY BUFFER! gimme gimme gimme gimme.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

it's fun to laugh. :D

3 comments:

izso said...

Eh.. tong yuen with ice?

adriAn said...

Merry Christmas!! Have a great one just like last year! Wow so fast one year gone..blablabla..those were the days..!!

kenneth said...

izso,
heh. I think the pot too big to put in the fridge, so have to put ice to keep it cool, haha.

adrian,
Merry christmas dude, yeah I can't believe 1 year already since that nite, like yesterday only. *PUKE* :P