Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm gonna die

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.
I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.I'm gonna die.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'M GOING TO ..

..FUCKING DIE !!

10 comments:

Jian said...

OMG, you got into an accident? hahaha OMG OMG how??
click on my name le if you got the time =P

sherve said...

oops! commented on the wrong post...
i meant oh emm gee for this one :D
*refers to comment below*

hi kenneth! ;)

izso said...

OMG indeed. What happened? Parking accident? The wall can be easily repaired and repainted, the car can be easily repaired and fixed. Just a matter of how much it'll take. Hope everything turns out alright.

yapster said...

Bumper costs RM800+. Cudnt get from other workshops cuz City is rather new....Good luck bro..hope ure still alive..lol..

Jian said...

eh Daniel, your car ar?

kenneth said...

phew, mum screwed me as soon as she saw me, coz she thought I speed into the house and bang the wall...but I actually tried to park closer.by

-opening the door
-half body uotside
-left foot was on the throttle instead of the brakes,
-I pressed abit, heard just a slight rev, thought it was normal coz the gear was in 'D'.
-it was quite near the wall, then shit PRESS THE "BRAKES"!!!
-VrOOOOM! *vtec kicks in I presume* BANG!!

OMG...I'm gonna die x infinity.
After sending to Honda sc, said it would take a month or so..coz cny. and dunno can claim from insurance or not.

Jian,
yeah an accident!!, at home... -.-;
what a stupid way to damage a car...

Sherve,
hello! unexpected visitor weii....hehe thanks for dropping by.

izso,
yeah man, freaking-dumb-trying-to-be-a-smart-ass parking accident

yapster,
lanjiao 800+!..800+ i think i'd change to an aftermarket mugen style bumper lo..but it's not my car..
800+ including respray?

yapster said...

Jian,
YEah..my car...but its spanking brand new again..hahah...

IHBY,
Hahah..noob...jk jk...yeah, respray and knock back the internal metal parts..plus new bumpers...duno la...din bother just bought asap...mugen? so geng meh..duno la...anytin la..800...was rushing for christmas..managed to get it done in two days..

kenneth said...

what 2 days kao tim????????
wa lau..i have to wait on e month leh if going to do..knn

izso said...

I think cut your losses and forget about insurance la. Take it to a panel beater and get the parts banged out. Then spray back or get replacement parts.

Claiming insurance for this kind of accident and lose your NCB major loss man.

kenneth said...

bro, what's NCB?
well there's a hole in the bumper, if that can be filled out also need to find a ood sprayer, which I don't know off, so just claim and do it at Honda SC(not even sure if they're workmanship is good)....