Thursday, May 31, 2007

Infatuation

Definition of Infatuation:

  • foolish and usually extravagant passion or love or admiration
  • puppy love: temporary love of an adolescent
  • an object of extravagant short-lived passion

Have you ever felt when you like somebody(just infatuation), but you can’t do anything to develop it because you’re not supposed to?

And this makes you feel kinda down?...

… I have…and it sucks. It’s times like these that makes me wish I had a girlfriend (I sound so desperate)….

Because you have to fight this infatuation. or maybe because it’s just infatuation, then it’s not suppose to develop. Feels so suck. When my friends always 'emo' coz of girl problems or whatnot, I'll actually think to myself, "stupid lah, emo over a girl"...

I know many people emo over a girl...I don't know coz I've never experienced it before, in a long time.



3 comments:

izso said...

Bro, that's normal la. I used to be so infatuated with this one chick that I bought her really expensive blue roses for valentines day and was the first one to pass them to her, even tho she wasn't awake. Pity she didn't accept me, but we're still cool friends now.

Feeling down because of the infatuation? Lemme ask you this, whats the difference between really liking someone and infatuation? You can't tell unless you try. So try already.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

lol, the circumstances disallows me from trying,
if you get what I mean.

izso said...

She's taken?