Monday, July 02, 2007

I am pooped

upper half of my body is now aching...
spent 5pm-11pm on saturday and 9am-7pm on sunday detailing.
See my work at www.wetshinedetailing.blogspot.com.

Went to eat at Secret Recipe just now, brought back alot of memories.
My brother ordered a set lunch which came with a chocolate brownie, WHICH IS TO DIE FOR!
mmmm, I remembered when I get hungry I would buy that and eat during my lunch break when working as a waiter. At RM2.50 (then) it was the cheapest and most satisfying stuff u can eat there....

bang for buck and damn....good.....
well here's an old post which I wrote after a month's job of becoming a waiter.
Memoirs of a Waiter
And then reading memoirs of a geisha during lunch breaks..ahh..those were the days la....
No stress about getting good grades, no stress about fucking fetching brother and sister around all the time.
Just go there and work. If only I knew how to appreciate it then, then to complain I can't wait to stop!
Guess we all have to learn how to appreciate our lives and ourselves at the present time. Right here, right now.

*fuiyoh, applause* hahahaha...

bye bye, off to eat the leftover brownie, I'M COMING BROWNIE!

8 comments:

izso said...

Fuiyo.. I like this pic : http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/11/23/11/62/4610.jpg

The way the lampost bends like that.. Man you should take up photography or something. You're quite good!

As for brownies - you need the calories man. *patpat my stomach* Me no need calories.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

come let's go for liposuction...
take yours and put into mine can ah... :P

phew almost got sick yesterday...
never worked continuously for so long before haha. luckily slept early and now okay...

man I wish I could see the car in bright sunlight...
anyway thanks mate

izso said...

The jag will be coming you way in Oct. Any chance to book your time for that car?

And lipotransfer - SURE !

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

apologies for the late reply.
hey I'm experiencing dejavu, lol..about the Jaguar.

wow October...that will be quite close to my exams I think...
I'll try and see...will let you know in about 2-3 weeks time.

izso said...

If Oct is no good, then we can make it early Nov (like 1st week.)

Let me know man. Nov 17 is my big day!

naz said...

alpina? how come got alpina mentioned here earlier?

o.0;;;

izso said...

Naz - he went to your house remember? Showed him the Alpina and you did say that u might wanna do up that car too wot.

naz said...

Oh. well, only if he wants to. It's not my car, so I dont care if it's dirty. hehe

I have seen the light! I want an mp5 too