Saturday, September 29, 2007

People that you don't like

I have a few, let me begin by saying that you woke up early in the morning and smiley and cheery, the feeling that this is gonna be a good day, you wash up, had a good breakfast, and decide to catch up on what's going on on your favourite forum.

You go there, and then you begin opening some interesting threads, and some members post stuff with arrogance, polluting the atmosphere of the forum. Their negative posts spreads on to you, if I hadn't opened and read that, I would still be happy and cheery, now I read that idiot's post, I just feel like flaming him, often times I opened an add reply box and typed to my heart's content, but finally just closed the window without posting what I typed.

And then there are some people whom you may have a personal conflict with, actually is me. Well I don't have a conflict with him, but he does with me, I think. He posts,

"fren who betrayed me when i thought he could be trusted..fcuk!"

I assume that friend is me, because if I were in his shoes, I would feel the same about myself. It's a long story and rather personal so I wouldn't talk about it here. People's words don't speak what their hearts feel sometimes.
I don't understand and cannot comprehend their behaviour, I agree that sometimes I could be like that, saying things without thinking, saying with my emotions, and not with my heart and mind, but soon I realise and regret.
But the person that you are saying these too have permanently marked you and remembered what you said to him or her. How would the opposite party know that you have realised and regret? If you had in the first place.

And if people's behaviour/character/personality doesn't appeal to you, you just have to accept it. You cannot change people's behaviour, unless that person HIMSELF is WILLING to change.
You don't like him or her because he/she is this and that, you rant about it(I'm doing it now), but what does that help?

nothing.

You can't change them, why bother with their inferior behaviour, ignore their messages, let them be who they want to be, let them face the consequences of their own behaviour.

I've learned not too long ago that you cannot please everyone, I always never wanted to get on anybody's bad side, but the world is not always filled with good people. A bhuddist book says that we are all equal, I interpret the meaning as, for someone's bad quality, he would have an equally good quality to offset his bad quality.

The people whom you know that have the bad quality, you may not know his good quality, I don't like the person that posted "fren who betrayed me when i thought he could be trusted..fcuk!". Yet I do not know him good enough of his equally good qualities, I try not to, not like him although I have sworn that I would never associate with this type of person again. You can't please everyone.

I learned that you have to cut off some relationships. Let them hate you, let them dislike you.

====================================
It is better to be hated, then to hate.
====================================

When you hate, you are poisoning yourself, you destroy your ownself. So I think it's best that you don't hate, and accept people's behaviour, accept them for who they are and what they are. If you don't like them, ignore them, don't hate them. Don't let people's words influence you.

phew...glad I got rid of that hatred feeling after writing this post. Time to go get some GOOD breakfast! woohooo

==========================================
You can't appreciate the good without the bad
==========================================

and also a principle that I'd always stick by is

=============================================
Honesty is always and will always be the best policy.
=============================================

p.s I'm hooked onto this song! from high school musical 2!


and my version ><
Have an absolutely terrific day to you! Come to me if you have troubles because I care, or I try to. HAHA! Love you XOXO (<-- wtf..LoL) sayonara.


*Edited in the evening after seeing izso's post on his personality type. This is mine.
You Are An ISFP

The Artist

You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now).
You enjoy spending your free time in nature, and you are good with animals and children.
Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms and live for the simple pleasures in life.
Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs.

In love, you are quiet and sweet yet very passionate. You love easily.
You have an underlying love for all living things, and it's easy for you to accept someone into your heart.

At work, you do best in an unconventional position. You express yourself well and can work with almost anyone.
You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer.

How you see yourself: Sympathetic, kind, and communicative

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, insecure, and overly sensitive

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooo well said ken!
-Jian-

Anonymous said...

woooo well said ken!
-Jian-

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

thanks Jian :)

izso said...

That personality test is SOOOOO true man!

And how the hell did you dub the MTV like that?? Dude! I got a job for you man! Could you help me do a presentation or something? HEhe

And regarding that friend thing, well said dude. Well said.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

just play the song and record it at the same time.
Your presentation? woah I'm very very lousy at this thing...
but I guess I could give it a try, see if you like it or not. I'm thinking off people that I know who are good at this stuff...
Can't think of anyone right now...

If you'll like me to do it, I'll see what I can do...

Joxie said...

hahahaha LOVE YOUR VERSION OF IT.

lareina said...

bet on it bet on it! :P hehe.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

joxie hahaha, next time you sing I 'dance' :P

lareina... eh how come you are using this name.. hehe high school musical rocks

Joxie said...

wahahaha no problem. :D

Anonymous said...

dude..tell d whole story..not around d bush. why did u told his ex-gf wad he told u when u've said u dont wanna get involved? obviously he felt kinda betrayed..