Friday, October 12, 2007

Sigh

Because his hair is spiky so he is cooler than me is it.
Because his car is newer than mine so nicer to sit in is it.
Because he wears black and I wear all the gay coloured shirts is it.
Sigh, why am I feeling jea-fucking-lous, I don't even know that guy...erghhhhhhhhhh...

bloody you wait la, I dye my hair, spike it up, wear some accessories, change my clothing go to gym 10 times a day, eat 6 egg whites every day, see you come to me or not.... knn....

argh..why am I feeling slightly emo when I shouldn't....stupid infatuation(FUCKING AGAIN)!!!.....fucking no balls, fucking so easy to like people for fucking what, fucking shit fuck. Fucking sensitive fuck.

Grow some balls and get a life...

2 comments:

izso said...

Wah...? Who got more spikier hair than you?

And 10 egg whites + gym everyday to bulk up no good la. You wanna go gym and build on the muscles to match your current frame. Then play basket ball everyday (make sure you jump a lot) to lengthen your body, then you spike up your hair. Hehe.

And hey.. don't you know? It's not the car, it's the driver.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

erggghhh