Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I am relieved....

Although the result is not positive I faced my fear and had to press call and end call for four times before I finally let it ring.

The tone rang and what seemed like ages to me, you picked up the phone. Although it was only a 4 minute conversation. Your sweet 'bye' at the end was worth the fear.

I asked for advice, I was given advice and encouragement in return. I became optimistic, and accepted that I might fail, but went ahead no less.

Now I am relieved, after what you've told me. This time I did not sit down and be depressed all the day, I did something, although nothing really came out of it. I got to know something which relieved me, of un-natural-ness. I get to be myself and learned to accept that I didn't make it. But I made the effort, I'm happy.

So it's time to move on, although I will still be reminded of you, and your never-ending loving-kindness, from time to time.

THANK you.

13 comments:

izso said...

4-minutes? You confessed or something to her?

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

haha NO!... just to ask her how is she, conversation talk.
And my first time calling a girl for a particular purpose....3 years....nervewrecking...

Yapster said...

WHy is it time to move on? its time to press on my bro! Wat happen?

naz said...

Ya, if you dont try, you'll forever be single. You wanna have a beautiful intelligent wife, like Izso does rite? Although you could end up life her and have a pig like Izso for a partner. hehehe

Just kidding :)

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

Yap,
because of uncontrollable circumstances.

naz,
I think I've tried already. pig like izso haha...

izso said...

naz : Wait till you get back *glares* I will give your car the longest scratch Malaysia has ever seen.

Kenneth : If you just talked, how did you know you no longer have a chance?

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

izso: hmmm, u have a point, so when gonna belanja me lunch :P

naz: dun worry about izso, I'll just polish it right out for you. HAHA!

naz said...

Izso: Wifey wouldn't like you being nasty now, would she? :D
heheh

Fishbonez: uncontrollable circumstances? You got her pregnant?

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

naz: nooooo!!!! of course not omg... erm..because of something lor. Sry I'm not in a position to tell...

izso said...

That means got chance but not right now la. A supportive role would be due right now.

As for lunch, anytime man. Been recovering from lots of things. Next Sunday?

Naz : How's the wet cold winter been treating you?

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

izso: hehe iw as kidding, sure, let u recover first. U have been a beeeezeeeee man.

Naz isn't back yet??....wow so long....

izso said...

He's based there for 6 months. Back in Feb.

Kenneth - I wasn't! Sunday! Lunch!

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

6 months!...wow... respect* Salute* you Nazri...

izso, alritey, saturday will call u again. And bring my av cable yeah, if u still have it haha