Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Scrambled eggs

After watching this,


I decided to give it a try.

Replaced the sourdough bread with French loaf and the big mushrooms with button mushrooms.

Image hosted by servimg.com

In the end, too much salt and chives. I put some cheddar cheese spread on the bread thinking scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese would create an explosion of flavour like in Ratatouille.

Image hosted by servimg.com
Image hosted by servimg.com

But was more like ugh, too salty, the mushrooms and tomatoes were great. Next time Just less salt in the eggs, less chives, slower heat, and nothing on the toasted bread.

4 comments:

izso said...

Daaaaaamn.. so I've been doing it wrong all the time. No wonder.

Keep this up and you'll be one helluva chef dude. Maybe that's your call in life?

izso said...

The fella said "little bit" and he puts that much.

izso said...

Daaaaaaamn.. I just went through all of Gordon Ramsey's movies. I love Gordon Ramsey!

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

hahah yeah man, gordon ramsay rocks!! Also you can watch Kitchen Nightmares on youtube, uploaded by a user named theresajames something... or download the torrent.

my call in life I think is detailing, kakaka.