Monday, March 17, 2008

please don't food poisoning again.

Just came back from study and ta kei (play game/cyber cafe) was studying at mcd's bought tea and banana pie, didn't eat the pie, tea still got some left, so left both in the acr while I played my game. cmoe back, yes still got tea since I'm thirsty, drinked it all up, then Don beside me said eh got cockroach!

where?

it was at the banana pie! so I squished it(sorry you ate my pie), and threw it out together with the pie. Then a minute later I said, "fuck what if the cockroach thirsty after eating the pie he go and drink my tea how??"

"hailat di, food poisoning"

"fuck not again please don't"

fast forward 45 minutes to now(4.18am), I feel lumps in my throat and my stomach gurgling, same symptoms as I have last time and vomit like .... I don't even want to describe it.

In other news, they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. How true.

please don't food poisoning please please please...

3 comments:

izso said...

100 plus dude. Lots of warm 100 plus.

Kenneth Tang a.k.a Fishbonezken said...

thanks dude, was farting and burping all day. now got sore throat and fever. haha

izso said...

Uh. The farting and burping was because of the 100plus?

As for sore throat, hot lemon honey drinks help.

Fever, let it run its course and use cold towels to keep the temperature down. Fever is just your body's way of fighting a virus infection.