I resolve to do the following and will report every day what I do for a week.
1) Meditate every morning for at least 20 minutes.
2) Don’t do anything to fulfill my sensual desires, like:
- Watching TV(or YouTube and the likes),
- Listening to music(or radio, in the car or at home),
- Playing games(at home, mobilephone or CyberCafes),
- Excessive forum browsing(Automotive or detailing, only browse those that relate to what I have to do),
- Don’t be picky about the food I eat.
- Masturbating (or watching porn)
3) No procrastination, everything I do has to be either:
- Studying or anything related
- Detailing or anything related like arranging appointments, contacting customers
- Fulfilling my responsibility as a brother like fetching siblings around or helping them with things that need to be done.
4) Through meditating, I can better control what my mind thinks and isolate the things that I don’t want to think, for example, ill will or egoistical thinking[Like don't feel proud when people compliment me or my work, which is something that I often do(feeling proud)]
Let the way of the Arhat begin.